Looking for Commercial Construction Careers in Lancaster County?
Current Opportunities for Commercial Construction Careers:
(Not all positions shown may be currently available however Ames accepts resumes and inquiries for all.)
Join the team at Ames Construction, Inc. You will be part of an organization with a history. Started in 1975, Ames Construction, Inc. is a quality oriented company with over 60+ employees in various capacities. Ames Construction, Inc. continues to be a leader in the commercial construction industry today.
The following full time positions offer: Competitive compensation based on individual experience. Excellent benefits including paid vacation, holidays, health insurance, company supplied vehicle and cell phone and 401K EOE
We ask that all employees be self-motivated, able to work with a minimum amount of supervision and possess honesty, integrity and pride in their works.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and follow blueprints and/or other design specifications to install plumbing.
- Communicate man-power needs with Plumbing Supervisor to complete projects on schedule.
- Produce As-Built drawings for each project.
- Turn in all parts receipts, packing slips, contracts, and invoices daily.
- Ensure that safety program and goals are followed on the jobsite.
- Measure, cut, assemble, and install pipes and tubes per plans & specifications.
- Train less experienced Plumbers.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Company vehicle
- Paid travel time
- Company provided tools
- Cell phone
- Health insurance plan
- Paid holidays & vacation
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Short term disability
Ames Construction, Inc. based in Ephrata, PA is an EOE and a drug free workplace. To apply, please send your resume to HR@amesconstructioninc.com.